Sunday, December 30, 2007

Finally!

I have been meaning to set up a blog for the longest time - an online journal to record God's goodness and grace in my life. Today i have finally set up the blog! I deliberated its title and settled on "Give Thanks" tagged with my favourate verse from the bible Jeremiah 2911. This is a very special verse for me as God has used it on numerous accounts to comfort me and assure me.

"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11

I hope for this journal to be a reminder to me to always give thanks to God and to lift my eyes to look at Him in all circumstances.

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness, grace and goodness to me - especially since 2002 when i found You again (or is it You found me?).

My prayer is that I will be a grateful person and give thanks to you always. Amen

No comments: